I have been traveling across Brazil since January 2009 and have taken thousands of photos. Some of them better than others of course. It was a tough selection process, but here is my collection of 30 stunning pictures of Brazil.
I hope you enjoyed these pictures… Please scroll down and leave a comment to let me know which photo you liked the most.
To learn how to make great travel photos with a point and shoot camera, I strongly recommend to take a look at Brendan Van Son’s e-book on this subject. You’ll find a wealth of tips and tricks for only $ 7.99… all in easy to understand, non technical language.
Want to know more about Brazil? You might like these other posts:
- Ouro Preto – 18th century Gold Capital and Cradle of Brazil’s Independenc
- Bananal – One of Brazil’s hidden historical cities
- Morretes: Southern colonial charm and Rainforest
- Vassouras: City of the 19th century coffee barons
- Diamantina: Crown jewel of the Estrada Real